Book Now – Service Resuming Spring 2015!
Gateway to the World!
If you plan to travel abroad, make nonstop from Pittsburgh to Paris your first hop!
Delta currently offers five-day-a-week service to Paris, the most convenient way to travel to Europe. Departing flights leave Pittsburgh at 6:35 pm and arrive in Paris at 8:35 the next morning. The return flight from Paris departs at 2:00 pm and arrives in Pittsburgh at 5:00 pm.
Nonstop transatlantic Pittsburgh to Paris service lifts travelers above the chaos and congestion of connecting at east coast airports. Take advantage of convenient departure and arrival times at PIT to make this flight your preferred route to Europe and the world beyond.
Delta’s service between Pittsburgh and Paris
||Pittsburgh at 6:35 p.m.
||Paris at 8:35 a.m. (next day)
||Paris at 2:00 p.m.
||Pittsburgh at 5:00 p.m.
PIT departures days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. The Paris CDG departure days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
Some results worth noting:
- This flight is proving to be The Gateway to the World, thanks to the reach of Delta, the world’s largest airline, and its partner, Air France! About two-thirds on the flight connected to other cities in Europe, the Middle East, India, and elsewhere once in Paris
- Twice as many passengers traveled beyond Paris. Passengers traveled in more than 240 unique markets
- Top ten destinations included: Paris, Barcelona, London, Rome, Athens, Beirut, Budapest, Bangalore, Dusseldorf, and Prague
- A surprising amount of traffic originates outside the US. Three quarters of the passengers bought their ticket in the US. A quarter of the passengers originated in one of 40 other countries
- The flight was also good for business. Twenty five corporations used contracted discounts on PIT-CDG, according to Delta.
Paris and Beyond!
Air France offers convenient transfers by air and Paris CDG seamlessly connects you by rail and land to cities across France, the UK, and neighboring countries.