Service Resumes May 10, 2015
Daily Flights Offered June 15 - September 6
After seven successful years of nonstop transatlantic service from Pittsburgh International Airport to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, Delta Air Lines is expanding international service from PIT.
Delta will offer nonstop service to Paris five times weekly starting May 10, 2015, and expanded daily service during peak summer travel months June 15 through September 6. The flight will return to five times per week September 7 through October 24.
NEW THIS YEAR: Delta is offering upgraded flat-bed seating, Westin bedding, personal entertainment, power for electronics, Tumi amenity kits and fine dining options in business elite class on the aircraft to make traveling abroad more comfortable.
Nonstop Pittsburgh to Paris is the fastest way to get to Europe and beyond. At Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), passengers can connect to 100-plus destinations in Europe, Asia, India and the Middle East on Delta and their SkyTeam partners Air France/KLM. Nonstop transatlantic Pittsburgh to Paris service helps travelers avoid the busiest and congested U.S. east coast gateways.
The return Paris to Pittsburgh departure time will be 1:30 pm, benefiting travelers with return connections to Pittsburgh. Travelers can depart from airports such as London Heathrow, Rome and Madrid and arrive at CDG in plenty of time for the 1:30 pm departure to PIT, and also arrive back in Pittsburgh by 4:20 p.m.
The top destinations for travelers from PIT connecting through CDG include Rome, Amsterdam, Athens, Budapest, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Munich, Barcelona, Bombay/Mumbai, and Madrid.
Pittsburgh International Airport is equipped with both TSA Precheck lanes for passengers departing Pittsburgh, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection Global Entry Kiosks for faster international re-entry processing. These are two more reasons flying to/from PIT makes international travel even easier. Register for these programs and become a Trusted Traveler!
Take advantage of convenient departure and arrival times at PIT to make this flight your preferred route to Europe and the world beyond.
Delta’s service between Pittsburgh and Paris
||Pittsburgh at 6:30 p.m.
||Paris at 8:30 a.m. (next day)
||Paris at 1:30 p.m.
||Pittsburgh at 4:19 p.m.
When not operating as daily service, PIT departures days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. The Paris CDG departure days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- This flight is proving to be The Gateway to the World, thanks to the reach of Delta, the world’s largest airline, and its partner, Air France! About two-thirds on the flight connected to other cities in Europe, the Middle East, India, and elsewhere once in Paris
- Twice as many passengers traveled beyond Paris. Passengers traveled in more than 240 unique markets
- Top destinations for travelers from PIT connecting through CDG include Rome, Amsterdam, Athens, Budapest, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Munich, Barcelona, Bombay/Mumbai, and Madrid.
- A surprising amount of traffic originates outside the US. Three quarters of the passengers bought their ticket in the US. A quarter of the passengers originated in one of 40 other countries
- The flight was also good for business. Twenty five corporations used contracted discounts on PIT-CDG, according to Delta.
- Delta is Pittsburgh’s largest international carrier, and also serves six other U.S. destinations: Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, New York-JFK, New York-LGA and Minneapolis.
Paris and Beyond!
Air France offers convenient transfers by air and Paris CDG seamlessly connects you by rail and land to cities across France, the UK, and neighboring countries.