Pittsburgh International Airport Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) - Directions
PIT ARFF Firefighting School
PIT ARFF Home
Register for 2014 Training
Payment and Health Policies
NEC-AAAE PIT-ARFF Registration
Meet the Staff
Fire Safety Tips
For more information:
P:(412) 472-5758 EST
Directions to PIT Fire Training Facility
From Downtown Pittsburgh
- Follow Route 279 North toward Airport (279 will change to 22/30 then change to 376 West – Keep following Airport Signs)
- 376 West to Clinton Exit (Exit 52) (First exit past Airport Exit)
- At the Stop Sign at the top of the Exit Ramp, turn LEFT
- Proceed straight until the road narrows to two lanes. (Approx. 200 Yards).
- Two miles past that point turn LEFT onto McCaslin Road. (McCaslin is the 2nd Left after Clinton Road becomes two lanes.) Imperial Metals Company is at the turn.
- NOTE: If you come to either Findlay Township’s Municipal Garage or a traffic light, you’ve missed the turn onto McCaslin.
- Go through the residential area. Continue Straight through Gate MMM. (Should be open. If not call 412-472-5604.)
- Go approximately 1 mile to the first Paved LEFT TURN. This is at an underpass / tunnel.
- Go through the tunnel, to the top of the hill.
- At the top of the hill, bear RIGHT.
- Road leads right into Facility Parking Area.