Pittsburgh International Airport Ambassadors are volunteers from the community who donate their time to provide courteous and friendly assistance and provide a warm welcome to visitors. Ambassadors can make things simple in a busy airport. Ambassadors are what Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania are all about.
Ambassador Duties Include:
- Meet and greet passengers and visitors
- Help passengers and visitors by directing them to the appropriate personnel
- Answer questions and provide information about Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Serve as translators in special circumstances
- Assist travelers with special needs
Ambassadors are stationed throughout the International Arrivals area and can be identified by their black vests. Additionally, they should be wearing a gold or white shirt or blouse, black or khaki pants or skirts and a volunteer nametag.
To become an ambassador, apply here using the Volgistics online application.
For Questions, please contact:
Customer Relations Administrator
Pittsburgh International Airport